WIST is a professional society for those working in the field of endovascular stroke treatment, for example:
- Device Industry
- Regulatory Bodies.
Individuals from many countries have seen the advantages of having a membership.The main reason is related to the fact that in many countries no equivalent multidisciplinary professional society exists. Many have seen benefits in attending the events that are run by the Society; since these offer excellent value for money.
The cost of annual membership with WIST is 40 Euros.
It should be noted that the language of the Society is English with no translation facilities being provided.
- Communication, free of any constraint of business trade or other association or potential employer or governmental policy
- Access to training seminars, meetings and events facilitated by WIST
- Information on regulations and sources of advice and assistance
- Opportunity to exchange personal views on endovascular treatment
- Access to WIST content including reports, papers results and surveys
- Overview of devices used for endovascular stroke treatment
- Demonstrates to your employer of your personal commitment to improvement of your knowledge in this field
- Increased awareness of consensus statements by employers, whether government, institution, business or trade or other associations
- WIST Members Newsletter
- Access to Members Forum (in development)
WIST members can access other useful information on the password-protected member’s area of the web site such as the 'Questions and Answers' Forum, an open e-mail based forum, run and moderated by WIST.